23 April 2010

One year and counting!

Well, friends, it's a year ago to this date that Nick and I first laid our eyes upon each other. Both of us were nervous, wondering what would happen, how things would go, if we would like this person we were about to meet.

Little details I remember from the day we met...
- I had an all staff meeting that morning for work, and got relentlessly teased about going on a first date (I think I was even offered a pair of donated boxers with red lips all over them)
- I went to the chiropractor, finished early, and sat in my car because I didn't want to show up early
- I walked in the door of the restaurant to see a very laid back guy wearing khaki shorts and a orange polo (yes, it was warm last April, too!)
- After the date ended, I remember thinking that it had gone well, he seemed nice, conversation was great, and I would definitely go on another date with him!

Countless dates later, here we are!


Still crazy....

And happy....

Happy
Happy!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hooray! Happy anniversary!

Sabrina said...

Wonderful!! So happy for you guys!