12 April 2010

Moving catastrophe?

Well, I've moved. The process was actually more seamless than I expected, thanks to help from a few church friends and Nick's dad, in addition to multiple cars and wide hallways.

Pictures will be forthcoming... I just haven't cleared up the clutter enough to take good pictures. Maybe later this week, if I'm really productive.

But we did have a minor catastrophe. Well, after the move. Nick was over... makes sense, since it's technically his place too, although he sleeps at his other place and keeps his clothes elsewhere. Anyway, he was over. And I notice how badly he needs a shave. We find him a disposable razor and my can of shaving cream that I save for guests, because I don't use shaving cream.

He's trying to get some out, says it's all gone. I find this hard to believe, so I mess around, shake, push the button, and then push that little black button on the bottom of pressurized aerosol cans.. Here's what happened...
Shaving cream. All over Nikki.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Classic.