16 March 2006

Baseball's a comin'

Oh, wait, it's actually here. We're sitting and watching the World Baseball Classic - Mexico vs. Team USA. A deciding game toward the semi-finals.

Ah, yes, the smell, cough, the sound of baseball. The sound of angry fans, arguing a call. Announcers talking about inadequate umpires. Controversy. How I love it.

In just a few short weeks, Major League Baseball will begin its regular season games. I'm planning on enjoying every game I can. I know that once my Camp and then Costa Rican stint begin, baseball will be far off my radar. So, I'm going to enjoy it. The runs, the hits, the strikes, the balls, the umpires, the mis-calls, and everything else that comes along with it.

Take that as exciting news or as a warning, whatever you will. Crazy baseball girl has returned!

No comments: