21 March 2006

____________ of Spring Break

Nate, if you read this, sorry, I stole this general idea from you.

Spring Break in generalizations:

Best moment of Spring Break: Spending hours at a wedding dance, feeling like my legs would fall off, and not wanting to stop.

Lowest moment of Spring Break: Having some plans for the wedding reception falling apart and hitting a card and feeling exhausted all at the same time.

Biggest Spring Break accomplishment: Finishing all of my financial aid stuff in under two hours.

Biggest downfall of Spring Break: Not starting on some projects like I said I would.

Song of the break: Dancing with Dreams by Phil Vassar (props to Debby for introducing it to me)

Latest sleep-in time: 11am (completely unintentional, might I add)

Overall feel of the break: Productive, got me ready to finish out the semester, I'm glad to see people again!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thanks, babe. I'm sure I'll take you up on the offer.