22 August 2006

one week to go

well...

as you can see from the appropriate title, there's one week before I leave. At this time next week Tuesday, I'll be flying! Yay!

It's a good week and I'm looking forward to it. Last night was a wonderful spontaneous night of hanging out, Lion King, and being scared by Hjelle, which hasn't happened in months (all of the above, mostly!). Today involves a trip to Sioux City and overnight in a hammock. To steal a phrase..."w00t."

There's more to come this week. I just typed it all out and deleted it, realizing you probably don't want to read that. I'll probably post about it later, so we'll save it for after the fact.

In other news. I just bought a James Blunt CD, "Back to Bedlam," which I absolutely love. It's got some great music.

Okay. I go now.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hee, hee. The Lion King. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....sevenya.......ba ba beech e ba boh.....when, when, how, how....

Andrea said...

Nice page! I'm first on your friends list. Awwwww. Dang you, alphabet!

Nikki said...

if it makes you feel better, you're also first on my cell phone speed dial. and i don't think that one was because of alphabet.