15 August 2006

should I start this blog off with a question?

does anyone have the song "Princes and Frogs" by Superchick? Because I like it a lot and have been attempting and failing to download it. So, if you have it and can somehow get it to me, you would really make me happy.

I realize I just posted, but I feel like it was such a superficial post that I need to post again. Today (Wed), I go to Sioux Falls! I get to pick up luggage that was repaired months ago so that I have stuff to pack in to go away for three months. I'm really excited, because that means I get to hang out with a good friend I haven't seen in months.

I keep saying that I want to hang out with Dordt people before I leave, but I'm horrible at making it happen. I've even called people to be like, "Hey, what's up?" and then proceeded to stay at home. I've been hanging out with the family a lot, which has been good. I've been getting in my fair share of baseball games, which is also good, but I'm also realizing how close my departure is (13 days!) and how much I want to see people. I'll have to get on that.

In just over a week, the myriad of people will indeed start to arrive. Hooray, sleepover in Omaha! I'm super excited for next week and all of the goodness it holds - sleepover in Sioux City, sleepover in Omaha, girls' night, packing, and everything in between.

There. Substantial post.

Oh, and extra special points to you if you can link my blog title to a song...

6 comments:

jack. said...

relient k

Justine Teresa said...

i'll be there the 28th. sometime in the afternoon - so hopefully i'll see you before you leave!!!!

Nikki said...

hopefully! i leave early the morning of the 29th, but we'll see if we see each other!

Nikki said...

oh, and good work brother. here's a cookie (imagine that it's there...)

jack. said...

it's maybe it's maebaline right?

Nikki said...

nope, my way or the highway.