24 January 2006

God is good.

There's a song in my newest piano book: God is good, all the time. He put this song of praise in this heart of mine. God is good. God is good, all the time.

I don't know if I have the words to express how amazingly God has worked in my life. First, the opportunities for camp have abounded. I'm in the process of appyling at my 4th camp, and all references have agreed to refer multiple times over.

Everytime I feel overloaded and busy, God provides a way out. Today, a dear friend and I were to meet. She has the flu. Although I sincerely wish she didn't have the flu, it gave me time in my day to do a phone interview. Last week, work got canceled because they had to go to a funeral. Same story, wish it didn't have to be that reason, but it was a much needed time off.

So, this afternoon I'm awed by how good God is to me. Here's a few more things that really made my day today:

1. Waking up and exercising and feeling so AWAKE and ALIVE!
2. Hearing Sherri Lantinga say some awesome things in my HPER class.
3. Feeling the work load taken off in a class
4. Actually seeing and talking to a friend that I barely see anymore
5. Seeing a woman take care of her disabled brother and doing it without question.

And just as I began, I'll end with another song: Count your blessings, count them every day. Count your blessings count them one by one.

No comments: