15 November 2005

Ahh! Bad timing!

Let me just begin by saying this: Sometimes the timing of songs that you listen to is stellar - you're in a good mood, you hear a good song, "woot." And then, there are days like today - I'm trying to be in a good mood, and the song that plays is just what I don't need to here. Argh.

So, it snows. Lots. And it's supposed to blow today as well. Let me define my feelings on snow: It's pretty when you're sitting inside, warm, watching it fall and land on trees. It's ugly when you're walking/biking through it, accumulating 2" worth on your person, you're freezing, and it's all slushy on the cement.

And on a day like today, when we have 2 NISO concerts, that's just one more thing that I don't want to deal with. I already have a whole 25 minutes to eat lunch and change into concert clothes and get over to BJH (Taj Mahan), and now I have to deal with snow!

Okay, I'm done with my feelings on snow. Today is Tuesday, the 15th of November. I could barely drink 1 cup of coffee today. Don't ask why. Must be something wrong with me ;)

In other news: Let me just leave you with this thought: People are complex, complicated, and difficult to understand.

No comments: