03 November 2005

All Consuming

So, the study of God is consuming my life for the next few days. I should be okay with that. Truth be told, I'm downright frustrated. Kobes gave us a take home test that needs to be done by Monday. It's basically like the study guide he usually gives, and instead of taking 4 out of the 20 questions, we have to answer all of the questions. So, I'm expecting to devote my life to this class and to my linguistics project all weekend.

That means that I actually have to stick it to myself and be studious and that I can't procrastinate and goof off like I'm so good at doing. That also means that I can't derive very far from the schedule that I've set for myself...

In other news. I met with my difficult tutoring person tonight and we had a great time. We spent some time coming up with some zany ways to remember some of her difficult vocab words. She seemed to have a good time and the methods actually seemed to work out. I'm also starting to enjoy her, because I know that she's trying her hardest.

Tomorrow: 1 class at 10am. Other than that, coffee with my Sarah and lots of homework all day long!

No comments: