09 November 2005

Time is winding down...

I want to be found enjoying the next life...I see leaves and they are starting to turn brown...but they'll be green and growing when the second season comes around.

"Second Season" by Five Iron Frenzy. Ah, what a great song. What a great band. I love the randomness that plays when I sit at my computer.

Thanksgiving is nearing. Which means Christmas is nearing. Which means the semester is nearing. Ahh! Preregistration began this week....I'm going to have the weirdest semester ever. Luckily, I don't have any class conflicts, but I have 7 credits worth of Woodbury classes and then I have 7 credits worth of Kobes classes. Throw in a Shim and a Hper and a Duitman and there's my craziness.

At work yesterday, I was asked to work on December 4. I freaked out, said, "That's so far away," and was promptly reminded that it's less than 4 weeks away. Enter running around with head cut off Nikki. In exactly 2 weeks, it will be Thanksgiving week. In exactly 5 weeks, I will be done with exams. This is scary. My planner tells me (courtesy of my boredom) that there are 17 days of classes left!

Okay, enough with the numbers and counting down - no one have a heart attack. You will get everything done, you will be okay. Okay, that was as much for me as it was for you.

Anyway, I'm having a good, basically non-eventful week. I'm enjoying these days with time to do more than just being consumed with homework. And I'm enjoying looking forward to my spring classes :)

Latte

1 comment:

Andrea said...

EEEK!