07 November 2005

I'm alive!! (and somewhat upbeat)

Well, it was a crazy weekend...I'll tell you that now. Friday included work on my linguistics and theology as well as supper at home.

Saturday included work on my linguistics and theology as well as time at home.

Sunday included church, work on Theology, and time at home.

This morning, I had the pleasure (?) of waking up at 6:45 to be at home by 7:30 to see off Jack and Jazz. I just heard from them - they're past Lincoln. Not bad.

I would like to sleep, have a back massage to get the kink out of my shoulder, and I would like to sleep.

But, today is also a good day. Our Club Hispano shirts came in today - they look awesome, if I do say so myself. They're brown this time, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Anyone else have iTunes 6? I'm not noticing any major differences, besides some stylistic choices. Did they do something else that I've missed?

Okay, that's it for now. It's a busy day and I'm tired, so I'd better head out.

latte (yes, I've resurrected it. Because I love coffee.)

No comments: