20 November 2005

Suckerpunched...

By my professors. That's right. Because I have 3 tests on the last day of class. Which are all scary tests. I'm not sure if I'll sleep Monday night...

In other news...went to the One Acts last night - they were splendid and amazing. Granted, they were long, but they didn't feel that way. They ended up being about 3 hours and 15 minutes, including intermission, and it really didn't feel that long at all. There was a great one by Marcus about monkeys and typewriters. I've never seen Kara Kuipery jump around like that. Awesome. Also a great one called "The Ugly Duckling." I don't know, they were all good. If you want more, I can tell you more, but I have a feeling that a lot of people who read this saw the One Acts, so they don't need me to tell them about them.

Okay, so, moving on...we're moving, we're moving, we're moving, and on the left you will see my lovely non-functioning car, Harriet Augustus. The battery fried. It won't start. I can't drive it places. It's not the end of the world, that's guaranteed - especially since I know it's just the battery and that it will jump start, but it just won't start on its own once you turn it off. That was frustrating I'll tell you, being in Orange City and realizing the car wouldn't start.

We're moving, we're moving, we're moving, and on your right you will see a 7-page linguistics paper, a philosophy take-home test, a Greek book, a Spanish book, library books, and my brain, all begging to be put to use.

We're moving, we're moving, we're moving, and on your left you will see the exit. Watch out for the low ceiling, be careful not to trip on the step, and don't burn your forehead on the exit sign. Thank you for coming, please do drop by again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to admit, seeing all that battery acid everywhere was kinda cool. Anyway, if the guys at the auto shop don't replace your cables, tell them I'll beat them up.

Nikki said...

okay. sounds like fun.

Andrea said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Nikki!