28 November 2005

The Big News...

Okay, so, I am officially "allowed" (per my own orders) to tell the world, i.e. whoever reads my blog, about my "big news" that I needed prayers about.

I have moved out of my apartment. I am living at home in our basement, where my brother used to live. I love my roommates dearly (and to all my roommates reading this I love you!), but we don't live well together. Add the stress of the end of the semester on top of that, and it was a recipe for no good. So, for the rest of this semester as well as next semester for sure, I'll be living at home. It's kind of cozy down here - I definitely have more space :)

In other news, I have a major big-old paper due on Friday and I'm hoping I can pull it off - I just sent questions to my primary source and I'm waiting for responses. Now all I have to do is decide how much more I need for sources and whether I can really write 8-10 pages on this topic.

Add to that a 10-page minimum paper due in the near future (he never really set a due date...), numerous exams, and some big written assignments in Spanish, and you've got my life for the next 3 weeks.

So, it's back to the sawmill. I've got 45 minutes before I have to work and I should probably get something productive done!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

you can do it....

Anonymous said...

Ummm.... isn't the sawmill usually for... sawing logs? That would count as productive in my book.

Nikki said...

good call. you're a genius.