12 November 2005

For Mom

So, my mom wanted to know if there was a new post on my blog. So, in response, I will post. Here you go, Mom :)

I'm hanging out at home, getting my laundry done, and laughing at the company that is here. I love my house :)

Anyway, so much and so little has happened in the last few days since I've posted, especially if you don't count my "survey" as a real post. Jack and Jasmine are officially in Los Angeles, which is a wonderful thing. I called him this morning and woke him up in the process (Sorry, Jack).

I had the most amazing and exciting philosophy class this week. I never expected things to be this exciting or go this well, but they did. We had a written conversation with a partner about some of the topics we've been talking about. Karen and I had some really great conversations and it was really quite exciting. We walked out of the class on a high for having such a good time.

NISO craziness is this weekend. Dress rehearsal Monday night, Children's concert on Tuesday afternoon (yay, no Spanish class!), and then the "real" concert on Tuesday night. It's going to be a busy beginning of the week. And it's looking like lots of Hope Haven work in the second half.

Ah, well, that's about all I have to say. Questions, concerns, or comments?

No comments: