01 February 2006

Cancelled Class...

What a beautiful thing, when class is cancelled. Now, don't get me wrong - I don't want my prof to be sick. Sick is no fun. But it's a bittersweet thing for me, because I don't mind at all if we don't have class. More time to do other things for me. Makes my crazy Wednesday a little bit less crazy.

In other news, I'm sore from my HPER fitness test. Walking is painful, sometimes... Ah, well, at least now it's over and I don't have to do it again.

The biggest excitement right now is that Chris Rice is giving a concert at Dordt in just over 2 weeks. Yay! I'm super excited for this, excited to see him perform, excited that Mason might get me backstage, excited for everything. Rock on! I might have to on an all Chris Rice diet when the concert nears...I do have 3.6 hours worth of Chris Rice on my computer.

Okay, well, I'd better get going...

No comments: