06 February 2006

Shame on me

I was about to complain that other people hadn't posted in a while when I realized that it's been a while for me, also. So here I am, posting.

Would you like to buy some Valentine's day candy? Club Hispano is selling chocolate bars for $1 and suckers for $.50. I'm the president, so I'm obligated to sell away like a good saleswoman. Okay, task done.

In other news, I can hardly believe it's already February 6th! Spring break is a mere 31 days away. That's quite the scary news, if you ask me, since I'm sure I have a lot to do before then.

Tonight was my first night being out of NISO. THey had practice and I didn't have to go. It was a wonderful opportunity for meeting, homework, and catching up with people.

K, that's all I gots. Your turn.

1 comment:

Wesley said...

i miss the love lollies!