28 February 2006

why am I here?

No, not on this earth. No, not even sitting here in the library.

Why am I posting on this, when I should be doing everything but this? I don't know. Honestly, I should be studying for a test, writing a take-home test, studying for 2 quizzes, and ready a 30-page chapter. But here I am, writing on the good 'ol blog instead. It's been a good amount of days and it was about time for another post.

Besides, I'm in a really good mood, so I thought I'd post a happy post. So, I really don't have much to say. Jack comes home in 2 days and my grandparents come in 4. I have a lot to do before then, but I'm at least not as busy as I thought I would be.

I was sick last night - not nice. But I feel better - lots better - so I'm glad that it wasn't the nasty flu or something like that.

I'll leave you with some words of comparison, courtesy of a fun e-mail from a friend:

"From the attic came an unearthly howl. The whole scene had an eerie, surreal quality, like when you're on vacation in another city and Jeopardy comes on at 7:00 p.m. instead of 7:30."

No comments: