14 February 2006

How much have you lived?

(ripped from Dave's Xanga)

How much have you LIVED?

[x] I have eaten more than 5 meals in a day.
[x] I have read a lot of books.
[ ] I have been on some sort of varsity team.
[ ] I have run 2 miles without stopping.

[x] I have been to Canada.
[x] I have been to Europe.
[x] I have watched cartoons for hours.
[x] I have tripped UP the stairs.
[ ] I have fallen down an entire flight of stairs.
[x] I have been snowboarding/skiing.

[x] I have played ping pong.
[x] I have swam in the ocean.
[ ] I have been on a whale-watch.
[x] I have seen fireworks.
[x] I have seen a shooting star.

[x] I have seen a meteor shower.
[ ] I have almost drowned.
[x]I have peed my bed/pants when I was younger.
[x] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear.
[x] I have listened to one CD over & over & over again.

[ ] I have had stitches.
[x] I have been on the honor roll.
[ ] I have had frostbite.
[ ] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there.
[x] I have stayed up til 2 doing homework/projects.

[x] I have had a job before/currently have a job.
[x] I have been ice skating.
[x] I have been rollerblading.
[x] I have fall en flat on my face.
[x] I have tripped over my own two feet.

[ ] I have been in a fist fight.
[x] I have played videogames for more than 3 hours straight.
[ ] I have passed out from being drunk.
[ ] I have watched the power rangers.
[x] I have/I do attend Church regularly.

[x] I have played truth or dare.
[x] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[x] I have already had my 17th birthday.
[ ] I have gained weight since one year ago.
[x] I have lost weight since one year ago.

[x] I have called someone stupid, and meant it.
[x] I have been in a verbal argument.
[x] I have cried in school.
[ ] I have played basketball on a team.
[ ] I have played baseball on a team.

[ ] I have played football on a team.
[ ] I have played soccer on a team.
[ ] I have been on a cheerleading/dance team.
[ ] I have played softball on a team.
[ ] I have played tennis on a team.

[ ] I have been on a swim team.
[ ] I have been on a track team.
[x] I have been swimming more than 20 times in my life.
[ ] I have bungee jumped/been sky diving.

[ ] I have climbed a rock wall.
[ ] I have lost more than $20.

[x] I have called myself an idiot.
[x] I have called someone else an idiot.
[x] I have cried myself to sleep.
[x] I have had pets.

[ ] I have owned a Spice Girls CD.
[ ] I have owned a Britney Spears CD.
[ ] I have owned an N*Sync CD.
[ ] I have owned a Backstreet Boys CD.
[ ] I have mooned someone.

[x] I have been in the newspaper.
[x] I have been on TV.
[ ] I have been to Hawaii.
[ ] I have eaten sushi.
[x] I have been on the other side of a waterfall.

[ ] I have watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies.
[ ] I have watched all of the Harry Potter movies.
[ ] I have watched all of the Rocky movie(s).

[x] I have watched the 3 stooges.
[x] I have watched "Newly Weds" Nick & Jessica.

[x] I have watched Looney Tunes.
[ ] I've been stuffed into a locker.

[x] I have been called a geek.
[x] I have studied hard for a test and got a bad grade.
[x] I have not studied at all for a test and aced it.

[x] I have hugged my mom within in the past 24 hours.
[x] I have hugged my dad within the past 24 hours.
[ ] I have met a celebrity/music artist.
[x] I have written poetry.
[ ] I have been arrested.

[x] I have been attracted to someone older than me.
[x] I have been tickled till I've cried.
[ ] I have tickled someone else until they cried.
[x] I have had/have siblings.
[ ] I have been to a rock concert.

[x] I have listened to classical music and enjoyed it.
[ ] I have been in a play.
[x] I have been picked last in gym class.
[ ] I have been picked first in gym class.
[x] I have been picked in that middle-range in gym class.

[x] I have cried in front of my friends.
[ ] I have read a book longer than 1,000 pages.
[ ] I have played Halo 2.
[x] I have freaked out over a sports game.
[ ] I have been to Alaska.

[ ] I have been to China.
[ ] I have been to Spain.
[ ] I have been to Japan.
[ ] I have had a fight with someone on AIM.
[x] I have had a fight with someone face-to-face.

[x] I have forgiven someone who has done something wrong to me.
[x] I have been forgiven.
[x] I have screamed at a scary movie.
[x] I have cried/teared up at a chick flick.
[x] I have watched a lot of action movies.

[ ] I have cried at a commercial.
[ ] I have told someone to fuck off.

[x] I have screamed at the top of my lungs.
[ ] I have been to a rap concert.
[ ] I have been to a hip hop concert.

[ ] I have lived in more than 2 houses.
[x] I have driven on the highway.
[x] I have driven more than 40 miles in a day.
[x] I have been in a car accident.
[ ] I have done drugs.

[x] I have been homesick.
[x] I have thrown up
[x] I have puked all over someone.
[x] I have been horseback riding.
[ ] I have filled out more than 10 myspace surveys.

[x] I have spoken my mind in public.
[x] I have proved someone wrong.
[x] I have been proved wrong by someone.
[ ] I have broken a leg.
[ ] I have broken an arm.

[x] I have fallen off a swing.
[x] I have swung on a swing for more than 30 mins straight.
[x] I have watched Winnie the Pooh movies.
[x] I have forgotten my backpack when I've gone to school.
[x] I have lost my backpack.

[ ] I have come close to dying.
[ ] I have seen someone die.
[x] I have known someone who has died.
[ ] I have wanted to be an actor/actress at some point. (yes)
[ ] I have done modeling.

[x] I have forgotten to brush my teeth some mornings.
[x] I have taken something/someone for granted.
[x] I have realized how good my life is.
[x] I have counted my blessings.
[x] I have been made fun of by classmates.
[x] I have made fun of a classmate.
[x] I have been on a date.

[ ] I have been asked on a date and said no.
[ ] I have asked someone on a date and been turned down.
[x] I have slapped someone in the face.

[ ] I have been skateboarding.
[x] I have been backstabbed by someone I thought was a friend.

[x] I have lied to someone to their face.

[x] I have told a little white lie.
[ ] I have taken a day off from school just so I don't go insane.

[ ] I have blacked out.
[x] I have had an argument with someone about whether cheerleading is a sport or not.
[x] I have pushed someone into a pool.
[x] I have been pushed into a pool.

[ ] I have had/have a broken nose.

[x] I have had a black eye.
[ ] I have lost a tooth.
[ ] I have chipped a tooth.
[ ] I have been called an under achiever.
[x] I have been called an over achiever

No comments: