15 February 2006

mush

my head has turned into mush. 3 hours of studying for a Greek test. Still some things I didn't know. That's what happens when you're effectively tested of 20 chapters worth of material.

now to focus on another mammoth test: hispanic literature. I have no idea how I'm even going to start to study, much less study enough to get to where I feel ready for the test. study enough? if only I had the time.

I am spending my time right now doing nothing useful. You may frown upon it if you so desire, but the main reason is in order not to feel like a crazy person. i've done it every day this week, and so far I feel successful. I don't feel as stressed today as I did a week ago at this point in the week.

My World Religions class is possible cancelled today. That would provide effective study time...maybe.

that's my week. one test to another.

2 comments:

Wesley said...

cancelled class is no time to study! you should be doing much less important things with this new found time.

Nikki said...

i realize that...but a Hispanic Lit test tomorrow has me worrying lots - a scary class with scary tests!! And it's our first one...