01 December 2005

Snow, Snow, and...(wait for it...)... More Snow!!!

That's right kids, adults, crazy ones: Lots of snow. I've had to dig my car out of the snow a total of 5 times already this week. I think I picked the worst time to move back home - everytime I go between home and Dordt, I find myself having to brush off or scrape my car of the snow. Yay, me, and good timing.

But it's really quite a beautiful snow out there, if you don't have to step through it or brush off your car. It's fluffy and white and quite lovely. So for that, I fogive the snow for falling and making the roads annoying. I'm an understanding person that way.

So I find myself sitting the the Grille, working on my homework and actually enjoying myself quite a bit. I'm loving this aspect of doing my homework in places where I'm also guaranteed to see people. Yesterday it was a time in the jam-packed library, sitting by Goober and Andrea.

So, besides having to drive on snowy/disgusting roads to get here, I love it!!

And, I'm making considerable progress on my paper. The most annoying part is that I'm waiting for an e-mail response from the President of IDEA Ministries to help me out with my paper. So, I'm having to defer writing that part of the paper until he replies. If I don't get a reply before I levae for Minneapolis tomorrow morning, I'm giving up on it and writing the paper without his responses. It's frustrating to me, because it will really make the paper credible instead of just using my own experiences, but I guess that's what I get for procrastinating. But, the paper is already about 5-5 1/2 pages long, which is longer than I thought I could get written this morning, so that's pretty encouraging.

In other news, there are 3 M/W/F classes left and 3 T/Th classes left. As of right now, I have 3 exams, 2 vocab quizzes, and a 10 page paper due by the end of the semester. I think it's manageable. I hope so!

Okay, and, enough of my rambling. It's time I got back to studying for things I really need to get done.

~Godbless

No comments: