15 December 2005

All sorts of exciting news...

Here's some exciting facts, in no particular order:

1. I have a floor in my room! (a new revelation...)
2. I have a little house all to myself (basically...)
3. I'm done with exams
4. I'm working roughly 30 hours this week for Hope Haven. Money for conference...
5. Christmas is only 10 days away
6. Exactly 6 months from now, I will be of legal age
7. Jasmine found a wedding dress
8. I'm officially, in all respects, moved out of my apartment
9. I like Jack Johnson
10. I'm going to New York/Connecticut in January
11. I'm burning candles right now
12. I'm reading an awesome book, "Caramelo," by Sandra Cisneros

Hope you have exciting things in your life...I feel like so much has been accomplished this week!!

1 comment:

me said...

ooh! i made the list!