19 December 2005

Good things every day...

No, not at the Pizza Ranch. Here.

First, I was sorting through my room upstairs...I was in a disposable mood, so it was going pretty fast. I was uber excited because I came across a CD that I had just mentioned I wish it wasn't lost somewhere...and then I found it! It's the Point of Grace Christmas CD. Now, I'm not so fond of Point of Grace anymore, but I'm still a huge fan of their Christmas CD - it's maybe the only Christmas CD that I choose to listen to. So, now I am listening to it for the second time and thoroughly enjoying it.

Second, I'm drinking hot chocolate. What lovely, simple pleasures. Me like hot chocolate.

Third, I am so uberly happy with where I am living now. Here come the pictures...

First, the "dining room," so to speak...



Then, we have the "living room"...



Finally, we have my favorite beaded curtain, which hangs between the two...



So, there you have my newest humble abode. I like it. I like it a lot. (Even if I can't take clear pictures...)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Feels like home to me...

Nikki said...

:)For sure.

Anonymous said...

hot chocolate is amazing stuff! I thoroughly enjoy it too. your new plave looks very cozy! :-)

Wesley said...

i love the ranch!
(like the living space too)