06 December 2005

A Bitter Post

A bitter post, not because I'm bitter, but because it's so bitterly cold outside. It's -5F outside, I'm sure the wind chill is worse. It's supposed to flurry today. It's only supposed to get to 5F, if that. Wow, it's chilly. We haven't had a winter like this in quite a few years.

I moved a bunch of stuff out of my apartment last night. It was so cold - 0 degrees outside and I was making trips to and from the apartment and to and from the car. I had 6 trips, times 3 - once from the apartment to the car, once from the car to the house, and once from upstairs to downstairs. My goodness, I never realized that I have so much stuff. But I should be able to do the rest of it today and then next week get the stuff my roomies requested I leave until the end of the semester.

Left on the to-do list before the end of the semester: 1 Linguistics test, 1 Greek quiz, 1 Linguistics paper, 1 Missions and Evangelism take-home test, 1 Spanish exam, 1 Philosophy exam, move home. I'm actually feeling good about everything except for the actual exams (philo and Spanish).

Tonight: Club Hispano Cookie Night. Don't go to the SCA Christmas event - come to the cookie night ! We're more fun!! Okay, so maybe you should just go to both - we have this amazing knack of scheduling our events when other events are scheduled, because we do our scheduling early. Dangit all.

Okay. Stay warm. Don't get frostbite. Don't get chilled to the bone. Come to the cookie night.

~Godbless

2 comments:

me said...

i'm already forgetting what it's like to be that cold! oh no. i'm sure we'll be shocked in march!

Nikki said...

I'm sure you will - but maybe all the really yucky coldness will be gone by then...we can only hope!!