08 December 2005

Cold Feet

My feet are cold. I suppose that's because I'm in the basement wearing no socks. Ah, well, I'll have to remedy that problem in a few moments.

It's the last day of classes. Philosophy and Spanish, then I'm done, save exams and papers. I have 4 pages written for Theo and 7 written for Linguistics. About three pages for each to be added and they'll be done. Then massive amounts of studying for my Spanish exam and a bit of studying for Philosophy, and I should be good to go.

Christmas Banquet is tonight! It's never anything spectacular, I guess, but it's so fun to dress up and hang out with friends, eat food you haven't made (even if it is Commons food), take pictures, and maybe dance a bit. I like.

Okay, now my hands are cold as well. I need to go check the laundry. Maybe the dryer will warm me up.

2 comments:

Wesley said...

because i care, i am gonna help relieve some of your stress by telling you the answers to your spanish final:
1. falso
2. sí
3. me gusta bailar con mi perrito mientras que llevo un sombrero rosado.
4. b
¡buena suerte!

Nikki said...

wow, Wesley, I think you just made it possible to ace the exam!