10 December 2005

We Live, We Love

Saturday night. I'm all "Christmas Partied" out. Three Christmas parties already, one more on Tuesday. And it's only December 10th!!

That's okay. This coming week holds present wrapping, Christmas decorating, exam taking, and a bunch of runs to the airport. I'm all for it. If anyone wants to ride to Sioux Falls on Wednesday afternoon or to Omaha on Friday morning, let me know - I'd love to have company on the way back after dropping people at the airport.

I have a research paper officially done, I'm almost done with my take-home exam, and I have 2 exams left to study for: one that's in an entirely different language and one in the CRC language. Good luck, me.

Okay, well, I hope you're all doing well. Really, I do. Because I think about all of you a lot. Today was a happy day because Jazz has a job. So Jack and Jazz both have jobs. Yippy!!

Good luck, if you're into exam week. If you're not, enjoy normality.

No comments: